TOP 05 ARTIST TZY PANCHAK SHOWED THEM LIGHT.
5 ARTIST TZY PANCHAK SHOWED THEM LIGHT.
1) VIVID : Vivid is one of the best upcoming artist in Cameroon. After dropping “NA SO” in july 2019 ft Tzy Panchak, Cleo Grae and Vernyuy Tina, he gained fame and fans by the message in his verse. His singles ” My love”, “Njansang” made a great impact in the industry. He has featured in “Tomorrow”, “who be actor”, “put your hands on we”.
2) CLEO GRAE : The first time I heard about him was in “NA SO”. His niche and what he did in the song shows his talents even in his latest tracks “God no di sleep, kontri trong, down fall. He is now counted among the best mboko Rappers in the Country.
3) OKUNOL ( Akwaya Boy) : This young talent in the country that featured Tzy Panchak in “PUT YOUR HANDS ON WE” in his latest release have been so good and he is gently penetrating the Industry with his singles ” true or lie, 3 problems” that were massively promoted and he is gradually gaining a lot of repect and fame in the Industry.
4) RECKY DASHA : This fast rising afropop sensation has been so consistent after featuring Tzy Panchak in “put your hands on we”. Her major project “ghost lover, Baddest Gang” featured in top 10 playlist of TV stations and was streamed nationwide. Her talent is true with no doubt and she has been showcasing it in events and shows like the “street invasion tour” by Kitz…
5) MARNICK : She in among the best vocalist we have in our country and featured Tzy Panchak in ”PUT YOUR HANS ON WE” she recently released a song few days ago titled ”JUST LIKE THAT” featuring CHRAKOH. She is putting in a lot of work and ready to move to the top before the end of the year. Her energy and talent cannot be compared according to some influential people and blogs in the country.
Tzy Panchak is no doubt a strong Pillar and the most supportive artist in the country right now . Who is giving help to people, making vibes and supporting the Entertainment industry…..
Follow us on all media
kimbiblog #stepouttv #onlinegossipsite #wavelezott #khoruz
Do you find Kimbi Blog useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!